"Tell Me I Love You." I know Baek Sung Chul and Jung Woo Sung in their 20s. More pressure..I'm proud as an actor

"Tell Me I Love You." I know Baek Sung Chul and Jung Woo Sung in their 20s. More pressure..I'm proud as an actor

질문답변

"Tell Me I Love You." I know Baek Sung Chul and Jung Woo Sun…

kyqeo 0 55
[OSEN = Reporter Jang Woo-young] "Tell Me I Love You" by Jung Woo-sungHe expressed his feelings about the end of the show.Genie TV Original 'Tell Me I Love You' (playwright Kim Min-jung, director Kim Yoon-jin, planned)KT Studio Genie, Production Studio & New, Artist Studio) plays Cha Jin-woo (Jung Woo-sung), an artist who speaks with his hands, in his 20sBaek Seong-cheol, who showed off his presence, finished his work through his agency Keyst on the 17thHe expressed his feelings and made me look forward to his future activities.First of all, Baek Seong-cheol said, "Director and all."I'd like to thank the production team and seniors. I'm so happy to be with youIt was a great honor," he said, expressing his gratitude to those who worked with him.Then, "JUNG WOO SUNG's"You know how I was in my 20sI felt pressured to act, but as much as I practiced and worked hard"Thank you for recognizing my efforts and loving me. I was proud as an actor."In addition, we can see the traces of his consideration and research on the characterI made it happen.Lastly, he said, "Thank you for loving your role as Cha Jinwoo in your 20s,"Thank you to the viewers who watched it with interest," he said. "I hope that actors will continue to study and grow."I'll try my best to do it, so please keep an eye on me," he said.In this workBaek Seong-cheol, who showed a high level of sign language acting, only with detailed eyes and facial expressions, not linesIt drew attention by delivering the character's emotional state. The first love I feltEmotions and feelings of sadness that I felt when I was informed of the breakupIt doubled the immersion of the play by expressing it. He's also handsome, and he's an actor for the viewersIt simultaneously raised curiosity and expectations for Baek Seong-cheol.On the other hand, Genie TV original starring Baek Sung-chul"Tell Me I Love You" ended on the 16th. /elnino8919@osen.co.kr
0 Comments